It’s been over seven years since I’ve taken a spiritual gifts test, so in the interest of streamlining some things in my life and getting ready for life change, I decided to revisit the test again to see if God has matured me in some form or fashion. Not only was this a gifts test, it was also a personality test. This peice of work took me about two hours to complete…can we say comprehensive. Anyway, here’s what the test told me about myself.
Spiritual Gift Profile
- Discernment– evidently I have the wonderful ability to discern between truth and fiction, when someone is telling the truth and when someone is lying. I find this to be true in my life. I’d be surprised how many times I walk away from a conversation knowing that the person just straight up lied to me.
- Pastor/Shepherd- Makes sense since I’m happy doing what I do. I love what I do, but not always the politics that come with work. I like relationships and how they grow.
- Knowledge- Evidently I’m capable of understanding “certain facts in the mind of God” thus a revelation of certain facts. From what I gather this is not just merely “knowing loads of things” but being available to God to be used to understand circumstances in one’s lives.
- Passive/Reserved- my basic motivation is stability and support.
- Passive/People-oriented- Biblical example: Moses