I tend to think a lot, and today I realized how much simple things surprise me. Here they are:
I am surprised by…
- How clean the bathrooms are in the Junior high area. You can imagine how foul those restrooms could get, yet those bathrooms are some the only facilities I feel comfortable using. Who would have thought?
- How much I am dependent on coffee.
- How much I feel so old (at times) and yet I feel so young (at times).
- How emotional I can be. Yes folks Lucas does express emotions.
- How much God’s word is moving. I know this, but it’s exhilarating when you see it in action.
- How little I have blogged this year.
- How much I love Twitter.
- How much I eat out.
- How much I miss my dog (see #5).
- How much I love the people I work with.
- How much I enjoy eating raw coffee beans.
- How much I need more alone time with God.
what surprises you?