Here is a list of my infamous highlights and lowlights.
- The birth of my nephew…Brogan.
- Hiking San Jacinto Mountain with a bunch of junior high guys to 10,800 feet, and not dying.
- Being able to save money even on ridiculously inadequate income…yes it’s possible folks.
- Traveling to San Fransisco with a bunch of amazing high school students for a missions trip.
- The start of a new chapter in my life…I’ll touch more on that later, now is not the time.
- Failing yet again another math class. What is wrong with me?
- Coming to the realization that life isn’t as grand as I’d thought it was.
- Having to watch family go through hard times while feeling completely useless to help them.
- Summer gas prices…they pretty much at up my financial reserves.
- Having to cancel our junior high missions trip because of lack of interest.