Tomorrow after our mid-week program I’m heading home for the holidays. I have this anxious feeling, but I know that when I get to Tehachapi I will be looking for the cloest coffeehouse. Things are REAL slow in Tehachapi. It’s nice though at the same time…its kind of boring.
Here is a list of things I’m looking forward to:
- The coldness. From what I’ve read on the internet it’s supoosed to snow on Thursday. I love the coldness…it reminds me of my soul.
- Hanging with my dog, Baliegh (Bay-lee). She’s awesome and is always super excited when I make a visit.
- Food. My parents have this weird idea that I don’t eat, so they practically force feed me. It’s always one my favorite dishes and there’s plenty.
- Hanging with the nephew. He’s cool…for about 10 mins. Then it’s puke/crap/sleep city.
- Father/Son tradition. My dad and I always go out for sushi the day after Thanksgiving. I know what you’re thinking…how can you eat when there’s tons of food left over? I have no answer for this….sorry.
How do you spend the holidays?