- Serving God, can’t get any better than that.
- Seeing students you’ve known since they were 7th graders grow into incredible men and women of God.
- Reconnecting with students.
- Learning leadership lessons from the least likely of places.
- Getting to know the streets of San Francisco like the back of my hand.
- The Giants vs. Dodgers games.
- Free breakfast for a week.
- Getting to hear “tongue’s” for the first time.
- Meeting a real life super hero: Rex the demon hunter!
- Driving the streets of San Francisco…I know have 5 new ulcers.
- The weather was rather dreary.
- Not packing the right gear (clothing).
- Expensive food.
- Traffic, pedestrians, public transportation and pigeons.
- Students who don’t know how to iron shirts.
- Seeing sin manifest itself in the rawest of forms.
- Going down Lombard Street in a 15 passenger van with a bunch of screaming teenagers.
- Driving past “Fog City Dinner” numerous times but being able to stop to eat there.