Today I was accused of being random. This was not the first time of being labeled as such, but the connotation was rather rude. My fellow humans…we must be random in order to further a paramount sense of humor. I have developed why being random can be a benefit to society. Here they are:
- Randomness makes people laugh, and we all know that laughter is a gift from God himself.
- Randomness helps people deal with pain. Life is full of it…why not invest in something that’s not going to ruin your life (i.e. drugs, bees, alcohol).
- Randomness is clever, meaning that often times people need to think of clever things to say and or surround themselves with people that stimulate clever thinking.
- Randomness is thoughtful. If you are sensitive to peoples needs and lives, you could very well change their frown upside down (see: 1 & 2)
- Randomness is not subject to time. You can use a random sentence anytime, anywhere, and at any circumstance (wedding, funeral, bar mitzvahs)