Well…I survived to live another day. I walked away from this weekend training with bizarre sense of emotions. I feel sick to my stomach, I’m really tired, and yet I know that there are people that would kill for my life. A painful reality to the fact that I am a selfish bastard. Here are some cold facts:
- I live to eat, others eat to live
- I own a computer and a vehicle, people can’t even read, and walk 6 miles for water
- I don’t even walk 6 miles in a week
- Why do suffering and starving people make me emotional?…yes, I cried
- In two days, I will probably will start to feel apathetic…again
God…please continue to keep me uncomfortable, that which I might not forget those who are dying, and dying for a clean drink of water.