Tonight I met with a friend at this new place called Java Bliss. I’ve meaning to try it out for a few weeks now…glad I did. It was nice place, the coffee was decent and the environment…well… here’s what I thought:
- The place looked like Martha Stewart took a creative dump and flung her feces all over the place…coffee and sea foam green do not go together.
- If Ikea and bed, bath and beyond had a love child…this place would be it and Richard Simmons would be a charter member.
- The place also contained games, “connect-Four” are you serious?
- The crowd was that usual “trendy” kids that knew nothing of intelligence, but could tell you what latest t-shirts were at Abercrombie & Fitch.
- They sold ridiculous priced coffee cups…$20? Does it cure cancer too?
That all I have to report. Please stop by and enjoy a nice cup Joe….my bad JAVA!!!