This evening at 6pm, I will embark on a two night three day intensive training weekend for a trip I’m taking in July. I heard that it will be taxing and hard-work. Here’s my thoughts:
- Most ITW “really” don’t expose you to the “real” issues you find in country.
- It will be a good bonding time with team mates.
- I will lose weight
- I will try and keep a good attitude
- I am not looking forward to a 5am hike…how this further the kingdom?
- I heard that all we get is water and crackers…I’m packing some snack-packs
- We will be sleep deprived
- Rules are meant to be broken