The 2006 year is now gone forever. Here are few things that have left some sort of impact upon my life:
- Experiencing God through school, ministry, and personal reflections.
- My sister’s wedding.
- Finishing my junior year and half my senior year with a 3.5 GPA.
- Seeing my guys in my small group grow in their faith.
- Having some awesome air-soft wars.
- Experiencing a relationship.
- Flying to Texas for the first time.
- Watching a ministry grow.
- Flying to Atlanta.
- Experiencing summer camp at Catalina.
- Procrastination got the best of me.
- Having to make hard decisions.
- Ministry issues that cause me to compromise.
I am confident that 2007 will foster new opportunities and fond memories.