Within the past 24 hours…I:
- re-edited a 12 page paper on the demographics of Cairo Egypt
- listened to 311
- made a cake (for Veronica)
- played Jenga with Veronica
- re-charged my iPod…Twice
- dropped my car off at the shop (I am carless at the moment)
- ate breakfast at Chick-fil-e with a good friend and mentor
- packed my bag
- finished last minute ministry details
- talked with God
- cleaned my room (I hate returning to a messy house)
- ate lunch at Mr. You’s (Lovato’s favorite place in Riverside…Just kidding)
- re-designed 2 event flyers
- made an “old school” powerpoint presentation…All I can say is that MediaShout rocks!
I leave for Texas tomorrow and I’m so tired…thank God for Starbucks!