Well, life has defiantly been interesting this past two weeks. Without having to write a 42 page dissertation on it, I’ll just toss out the hightlights and lowlights.
- I registered for my classes in the Spring. I got into all of the one’s I wanted.
- Tonight will be our first student leadership meeting. I have been prepping for this like crazy…it should be fun!
- A new girl might in the horizons, well see how that goes. She is absolutely brilliant!
- I drove home last weekend. Awesome time to see the family and my dog…Good times.
- God has blessed our Junior High ministry. Leaders are coming out of the woodwork!
- Things are coming together for Texas. I fly out next month to see a friend and visit Southwestern. I’m very excited about this.
- LCT (just kidding)
- My sarcasm
- Lack of coffee (God help me)
hope everyone has a uber-cool week!