Well, I made it to Atlanta, Georgia for the catalyst conference. It’s my prayer that I walk away with something learned. Here’s is a rundown for the first day.
- The flight was short and sweet. I didn’t even get through half of the songs on my iPod.
- My luggage was there when I got off the plane. Not going to lie, I was worried.
- Dinner at the Cracker-Barrel. It was fun to see Mike “pig-out” with chicken fried steak.
- My room is nice. Although there is this funny odor…hummmm?
- The continental breakfast (which I missed) smelled great. Thank God for Chick-filet facilitating breakfast!
Okay, now I’m off to the conference. More sarcastic run-downs to come.