- one week at the beach…YES!
- free from the distractions of life (iPods, computers, traffic, Mike Lovato..just kidding)
- students experiencing God
- pranks…or the lack of them
- meeting new people (youth pastors)
- being compared to a buffalo, and thus being named “White Buffalo”
- building relationships with students
- camp became ‘scam-camp’ within one hour of our arrival, some female students were already scamming cell phone numbers, excising their flirting skills…etc.)
- student leaders who dropped the ball
- the lack of good coffee
- dirty cabins…wow, my cabin became a dirty clothes hamper in 12 seconds!