Centri-Kid is almost over….here are some highlights:
- Hanging with the kids…they are fun for days and laugh at my jokes.
- The awesome CBU food.
- God moving in the hearts of these kids…very cool.
- Networking working with other youth pastors ( I get tired of talking with Mike…just kidding. He’s a cool guy)
- UNO till 11pm. Yep, this is really late for elementary students. I won every time!
- CBU (should I say Provider) and there lack of understanding child psychology. They expect them to act like a church business meeting…boring! Kids will be kids…get a get grip, nothing is broken, hurt, or defaced. Running and ADD/ADHD is not a crime!!!!
- CBU aquatics. Your better off swimming in Cuba, less rules! If you are planning on swimming at the pool expect to have a 25 min. meeting on all the rules…they love rules. I guess its for safety…honestly your making kids cry.
Overall, its been a blast!!!