These are the highlights of my week:
- VBS is now over…THANK GOD!!!
- I got to rap during the worship rally at VBS… my CD will be out this fall.
- Went bodyboarding on Thursday. Saved a kid from being taken out by the riptide with my trusty bodyboard. Lunch at Wahoo’s (Huntington Beach…If you we wondering)
- Free lunch at Chick-Filet on Saturday. Evidently Satan got the same coupon, because it was hotter than hell in Corona. Something was not right that day?
- Church…I am reminded how much I love my job!
These are the low lights of my week:
- Broke up with my girlfriend on Tuesday. The hardest thing I ever had to do…It had to be done.
- General tiredness from VBS
- Summer Camp issues (nothing major)
- CBU fin-Aid issues (Evidently, working at MAG rates me right up there with Bill Gates. However, my checking account would suggest something completely different. Please pray for me and this)
- I am staying at a home were the ants are unbelievable, the dog runs away, and the AC sucks upstairs.
Overall it has been a decent week..Praise the Lord!